[THE SECRET to overcome DEPRESSION] : THE TRUE STORY . don't read if u don't know what is depression

                               

                                 

                   HOW TO OVERCOME DEPRESSION



                             HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THROUGH DEPRESSION BEFORE.IF YES I THINK I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN HOW SICK IT WAS. IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH DEPRESSION THEN I ASSURE YOU ONE THING, BY THE END OF THIS POST YOU WILL KNOW HOW TO GET OUT OF THE LOOP WHERE YOU ARE CURRENTLY STUCK IN.



                       

                         I can understand your suffering.The pain you are going through.The fake smile you put on your face when you are with your friends or family.The lonely feeling you have even if you have everyone.The question you are asking to god "WHY ME".

                                                                                                                                                                                                 what i am gonna share is my own story.And obviously everyone have entirely different reason for depression.you might think this is a story of love failure.Or some kind
 of a lose of loved ones.NO i am not gonna say a cliche story .Some of you might feel this very silly reason to slip to depression.yes it is , but the thing that done to my mind is more than i can explain.

                        If u don't want to read the story then skip to the topic
                                HOW I OVERCOME [REALIZATION]


                           I will tell the shitty story first and explain 'TIPS TO OVERCOME IT" after the story. I am not a good story teller so, sorry in advance if it ends up in trash.Okay so let me start the story first

                                                               THE STORY




                      When i was in college i was leading a normal college life.Everything was fine and fantastic until that day.The day when an adorable cat lick me in my toes.yea its a super common thing.Even if i love and enjoy animals like everyone else .I WAS TOTALLY AFRAID OF RABIES FROM MY CHILDHOOD .Even though it was a stray cat which probably has not been vaccinate .I was not that afraid until next day.The very next day the cat was dead . It was killed by stray dogs in front of my house,when I was looking. I was so sad at the same time i was a little bit afraid. Because a strong feeling came to my mind that WHAT IF the cat was a rabid one ? Since the cat is dead i cant clarify the doubt anymore.

                     I went inside my house and told my grandparents that the cat which is dead few minutes before have licked me .As they were watching television and are addicted to tv serials.At that time it was Ad break.As they are feeding there mind with negative trash ( GARBAGE IN - GARBAGE OUT) .They reacted to me with huge fright as if a rabid dog bit me . I was totally  frightened by the dramatic show happened there. And when the television serial was back on after the break.They went back to their favourite show as if nothing happened , like multiple personality.

                    But when i entered my room, another thought came to my mind .WHAT IF my toe had a slight wound which i can't see?  and WHAT IF  the virus entered me? Those 3 WHAT IF'S was the worst of ever questions that i ask to myself  in my entire life staring with "What if" 

                     The first thing i did was googling almost every thing about rabiEs. Then I found out that if a rabid animal bit u.Then you will fell a burning sensation around the wound part. 20 seconds after reading this I started feeling this same feeling in my toes.I was frightened .But tried to console myself as if it is just thoughts.By that time I have watched every frightening videos about rabbis .And symptoms of rabbis and realized that  the death will be after 15 days in most cases.

                 But still I know that I am not having any problems .because nothing actually happened to me. Other than some stupid WHAT IFS. Without knowing the fact that everything that i fed to my subconscious mind was not that easy to recover(GARBAGE IN- GARBAGE OUT)

                 Everything was then back to normal. I literally forget everything (my conscious mind)
until that day arrives (subconscious mind kick the conscious mind's ASS with his conclusion )              

THE 15th DAY


             As unusual, I was studying with my photostats (engineering student stuff). I suddenly felt something like I was having fainting. Then I remember that symptoms of rabies .Literally I fainted and I confirmed myself that I am gonna die now with rabbis like a dog. Suddenly I locked the door and blocked myself from getting others any harm. At that moment actually I feared to death due to the fear of death. I waited for an hour as if the most weirdest and horrific death is gonna happen to me.It literally felt like I can see the death .But hours passed but nothing happened. I was in a dilemma , whether I an actually affected or all these are just thoughts.But by that time I was too late to get a vaccination. Because it has to be done in the first day.

         I loose all hope and I decided not to tell this to anyone because anyway I am gonna die.Then why should I bother them with pre-death sadness, that was a worst decision.And I started researching more about the symptoms for confirmation.One thing I felt was I was having  literally every single symptoms I have seen in the google. And I am sure that the symptoms was not just a thought. Every time I think about symptoms like trouble swallowing ,excessive saliva,confusion,brain fog,even hydrophobia ,shivering each one of it .I literally have every single symptom.

         From that day i was waiting for my death which will not be longer than 3 months as I read in an article the rabid guy will live maximum of three months. Those 3 months were so hard my friend.It felt like 3 decade with all those symptoms .Which became more and more clearer on every day.I suffered a lot in the 3 months. More than  you can ever imagine.But the thing is 3 months passed and every death like thoughts happened inside my mind except my death. But I don't feel any happiness for that.

          After few days i was slowly recovering from that. All of a sudden I went though a news paper and was hooked in a news that a boy died of rabbis  3 years after getting scratched by a squirrel. A huge bomb blast happened in the middle of my chest.And I pushed forward with the same feeling.

        Each day felt like hell .It felts like I have a huge weight on my chest. I was totally depressed by the fact that I am still alive.Death is even better than living with fear of death.3 years passed by and nothing happened other than mental death. But after 3 year nothing happened to my mindset also.I continued with the same mindset

          Eventually i understood one thing. The problem is not rabies. Because I don't even think of Rabbis or any of that incident but i was still missing something .I was always sad . For exactly no reason. I asked myself a 1000 times why am i sad. I have no answers.I start thinking what is the point of existence?

          My sadness increase day by day without any reason .I lose interest in everything.i could'nt find pleasure in any activities.I started feeling guilt for no reason.Crying at late night without sleep was a usual thing for me.Even worse thing was the suicidal thoughts that came to my mind as an escape from my mind.
             
            I thought that i am gonna be a mental and turned out to be a psychopath.That thought scared me even more.like that i was going over thoughts like a thought roller coaster.

"IT FELTS LIKE THIS SUFFERING OF MIND WILL LAST FOREVER"



HOW I OVER COME [ THE REALIZATION ]




       Eventually i realized that it is nothing else but DEPRESSION. Thanks to google.  This realization was the first step how i get out of depression.After realizing that I started researching  on how to overcome depression.

     Then i understood that this mindset and sadness will never last for ever . The realization of this fact  is the first and very import part of recovery . It helped me a lot.

     Mind is a factory of thoughts.Our mind will have about 60000 to 70000 thoughts per day and we cant control the thoughts or mind like a program or a computer. Because it will always do the opposite. For example DON'T THINK OF A YELLOW APPLE . What did u just thought of?
obviously  yellow apple, right?

  Likewise if u are trying to forget an incident happened in your life . The harder you try the chances are you will end up dying with 4K resolution video file of that incident constantly playing throughout your mind almost every single day.

   If you think of black mercedes car you will always see the car when ever you get in the road.because our mind is programmed to do so.this is the reason why i got all the symptoms of rabies. Rabies is just in my case you can replace it with any other based on your experience.

  so the point is DON'T TRY  TO RESIST

            I know you are fed up with the negative thoughts that floats over your mind.But my dear friend if you really want to overcome these uncontrollable  thoughts that u don't want to enter in your mind , then trust me you have to do this DON'T RESIST THE THOUGHTS .The more you resist the more the thought will not only exist but also it will multiply itself in your mind. SO please don't resist or try to escape.Understand the fact that it is just thoughts and will not exist till your end. Don't try to force yourself to believe this .this the TRUTH  ,just understand. It is science. 

         Don't give any importance to the negative thoughts .when a negative thought popup in your mind.Just think like "yea ,that is a good one" . LET IT PASS THROUGH WITHOUT ANY HESITATION.  

       Main thing you have to do next is change your environment. To get out of the house and start doing something.ENGAGE YOURSELF IS IMPORTANT ACTIVITIES. BE WITH POSITIVE FRIENDS. ALWAYS GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING PURPOSEFUL. Having nothing serious to do is the main habitat to spread depression



   WHAT IS DEPRESSION ?


                              DEPRESSION IS A MOOD DISORDER THAT INVOLVES A CONSTANT FEELING OF SADNESS AND LOSS OF INTEREST IN EVERYTHING. IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE MOOD FLUCTUATIONS THAT WE USUALLY EXPERIENCE AS A PART OF OUR LIFE. AND WILL LAST FEW YEARS IF YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT IT IS. 

                              AND WILL BE RECOVERED IN FEW MONTHS FROM THE MOMENT YOU REALIZE IT IS DEPRESSION AND STARTS TO PRACTICE THE OVERCOMING TIPS



SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS


these are the common symptoms

  • depressed mood 
  • anxiety
  • sadness with no reason
  • change in appetite
  • a loss of sexual desire
  • weight loss or gain with no reason
  • feeling of something in the throat
  • lack of interest in activities that once enjoyed
  • sleeping too much or too little
  • feeling of weight on the chest
  • loss of energy
  • difficult thinking,concentration and decision making
  • thoughts of death or suicide or an attempt at suicide
  • feeling of guilt and worthlessness

COMMON CAUSES


  • GENETIC FEATURES

  • CHANGE IN THE BRAIN'S NEUROTRANSMITTER LEVEL [due to regular exposure to negative environment]          

  • ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS



  • PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL FACTORS


TREATMENT


Psychotherapy : it is known as talking therapy. It include one to one counseling

Support             : Discussing solutions and remedies with educated family members

 
Drug treatment : With the prescription of a doctor u can use antidepressant



Thank you for reading..please comment your thoughts.



subscribe for more


how to overcome procrastination : https://bussinesscommunity.blogspot.com/2019/12/small-steps-to-get-out-from.html

   

              
               

                                             


                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quotes From The Book "The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F*ck" By Mark Manson

Procrastination : A Brief Study On How To Overcome It

Quotes From The Book "No Excuses" By Brian Tracy